Solutions-driven software developer with a twelve-year track record of commended performance in object oriented, and GUI, design seeking reentry into the job market after hiatus. Well versed in all phases of the software development life cycle. Proven success developing customized solutions, improving business processes, operations and profitability for companies, agencies, and organizations in the private, government, DOD, and nonprofit sectors.
- Conducted the analysis, design, development, implementation, and support of customer applications
- Developed user guides, maintenance documentation, and test scripts.
- Provided formal classroom instruction to customers on customized applications and vendor office products
- Developed training materials and conducted customer training.
- Generated functional requirements specifications, estimate of time, cost, and system resource utilization for both short and long term projects.
- Performed responsibilities on project teams and also independently.
- Interfaced with multiple levels of management and ensured customer involvement throughout project completion.
FORTRAN, Report Generators
Frameworks: .NET, Node.js,Ajax, bootstrap
BS, Business Administration/Computer Systems Management,
- The World Bank, Washington DC - Software Consultant
- Digital Equipment Corporation, Landover MD - Senior Software Specialist
- Planning Research Corporation, Washington DC -Programmer/Analyst
- Mobil Oil, Marketing Research Headquarters, Fairfax VA -Programmer Analyst
- Naval Air Systems Command, Washington DC - Computer Specialist Trainee